We are China Bound
Here is the schedule:
- We leave for China on January 23, 2008
- Arrive in Beijing January 24, 2008 around 3:00PM
- Beijing January 25-26, 2008 See the Great Wall, Ming Tombs, Summer Palace
- Fly to Xian January 27, 2008 Visit the Terracota Warriors excavation site
- January 28,2008 FAMILY DAY!!! Meet our son Joel Jia He at the Civil Affairs Office in Xian
- January 29-February 1, 2008 Getting to know Joel and processing documents.
- February 1, 2008 Fly to Guangzhou to complete the US Consulate requirements
- February 2, 2008 Medical Exam
- February 3, 2008 Sight-seeing in GZ
- February 4, US Consulate Appointment
- February 5, US Consulate ceremony to take the oath and obtain Joel's Visa
- February 6, Guangzhou- HongKong- Newark- Atlanta- HOME!!